Fantastic Banking Service for SENIOR CITIZENS!
Let us take care of your banking needs and let you enjoy your family, good health, social life and everything that you have achieved.
Senior Citizens: Life Plus account have been designed to empower senior citizens to independently carry out the day-to-day banking transactions with dignity and confidence. These senior citizen benefits are exclusively for customers above 55 years of age.
Features and Benefits
- Earn higher interest rates on Senior Citizens: Life Plus savings accounts;
- No transaction fees charged;
- Free issue of first access card;
- Free setup of Internet Banking;
- Free over the counter withdrawals;
- No transaction fees on use of BRED ATMs and EFTPOS Machines; and
- Account balance of $2000.00 and over receive 2.00% p.a interest rate
How can you get Senior Citizens: Life Plus Account?
Our account opening process is simple and fast. Simply visit your nearest BRED Bank branch and fill out an application form (click on application form to access). Other requirements are listed below:
- Original Birth Certificate - confirming age 55 years and above
- TIN Letter or FRCA/FNPF Joint ID card
- Recent payslip/Letter of employment or any other proof of source of income (Pensions, FNFP transfers etc.)
- Utility Bill for residential address verification
- $10.00 minimum opening deposit
With any one of these:
- Voter registration card or
- LTA Driver’s license or
Fees and Charges
|Monthly Maintenance Fee:||Nil|
|Over The counter withdrawal:||Nil|
|Electronic Transaction Fee:||Nil|
|Internet Banking Fee:||Nil|
|Lost ATM card Fee:||$10.00|
|Pin re- issue Fee:||$5.00|
Terms and conditions apply.