Fast, Safe and Hassle free ACCESS to your money from anywhere around the world!
Available for both personal and business;
BRED Retail VISA Debit Card
BRED Biz VISA Debit Card.
Accessing your money has never been easier. BRED offers secure chip capable (EMV compliant) card giving you security and Tap&Go convenience with its Contactless Visa Debit card.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
· Better Security – BRED Bank Visa Debit Card carry multiple layers of security, which ensure that you are safe from fraudulent or unauthorized transactions. Highly secured with global standard EMV Chip embedded to protect card (First in Fiji);
· Convenient Shopping Experience – Simply present your Visa Debit Card and make your purchases at millions of VISA merchants worldwide. You can also use this card for making purchases online or over the phone;
· Easy Access to transaction history - login through BRED Fiji Connect (Internet Banking);
· Instant funds transfer between BRED Bank (Fiji) accounts;
· Double the Speed of transaction processing, just Tap your BRED Visa Debit card on a contactless enabled EFTPOS and you are done;
· Contactless Payments - just Tap & Go
· No need to enter PIN or provide signature for purchase of up to FJD 50.00
· Access cash from ATMs worldwide - withdraw cash anytime from any of our local ATMs and from over 2 million Visa and Plus ATMs worldwide;
· Better Money Management – Your VISA Debit transactions are automatically deducted from your bank account, so you can access your up-to-date balance on your Internet Banking access; and
· Low Fees to join
· Zero Monthly Maintenance fees
HOW CAN I START?
Our Visa Account opening process is simple and fast.
Simply visit your nearest BRED Bank branch and fill out an application form with the requirements are listed below:
- $100.00 minimum opening deposit
- Original Birth Certificate
- TIN Letter or FRCA/FNPF Joint ID card
- Recent payslip/Letter of employment
- Utility Bill for residential address verification
Plus any one of these:
- Voter registration card or
- LTA Driver’s license or
FEES & CHARGES
Click here to view/download Fees and Charges
A default limit of $2,000.00 per day is implemented on the use of BRED Visa Debit Cards through the following channels:
This limit can be increased upon request*.
Exchange Control Limits
The Reserve Bank of Fiji (RBF) Exchange Control requirements stipulate a strict monthly aggregated limit for overseas transactions (payments and withdrawals) with your VISA Debit Card.
Exchange Control Limit
BRED Retail VISA Debit Card
BRED Biz VISA Debit Card
Should you intend to exceed the limit within a month, you must obtain prior written approval from the RBF and present to your Relationship Manager at BRED Bank. Transactions exceeding the stated limit without prior approval is deemed breach of RBF’s Exchange Control requirements.
This limit is applicable to any cash withdrawal or payment made in a foreign country (outside of Fiji); it also applies to online purchases made on all websites operated abroad.
Visa Debit for Business
BRED Visa BIZ Debit Card
Please contact our Customer Care team to assist you with your application and the requirements for obtaining a BRED Visa BIZ Debit Card. The requirements will be based on the type of business.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How long does it take to open a VISA Debit Account?
In most cases, you will have your account opened on the same day with BRED Fiji Connect Access [internet banking]. You may experience some delays if the requested documents are not in order.
When will I receive my new Debit Card?
All VISA Cards issued by BRED Bank are sourced from an external provider based overseas hence, you should receive your VISA Debit Card within 2-3 weeks.
How do I activate my new VISA Debit Card?
Upon collecting your VISA Debit Card, our staff will activate your card. Soon after our staff has confirmed card has been activate we recommend you to visit any BRED Bank ATM and insert your card, you will then be required to enter your secret PIN to validate Card and PIN.
Can I manage my new VISA card account online?
Yes absolutely. You will be able to enroll in our Online Banking Service [BRED Fiji Connect] to do all of the following actions with your VISA Card:
· Receive online statements for your VISA Debit Card
· View recent transactions
· View previous statements
· View payment history
· View your balance and other important Card information
I have lost my Card, what should I do?
We recommend you to immediately call our Card Services Team on +679-3230218 who are available 24/7 to cancel your card.
How do I change my VISA Card PIN?
All VISA Debit Cards issued by BRED Bank have special secret PINs which cannot be changed. If you have forgotten your PIN, please contact your relationship manager.
What should I do when I notice unauthorized transactions on my VISA Debit Card?
We recommend you to immediately contact your relationship manager or our card services team. We will help you cancel the card immediately and proceed with appropriate measures to redress any losses.